- a quick review on some common truth and facts of life reality
1. Since life is a changing and adjusting dynamic process of constant struggle to cope with reality, certainty,
our life is moving in its right direction, we need to know what is the first step we should do, that is, to
realize, understand, and accept all available truth and facts of life so we can focus on the right target to
trudge along without wasting time and energy unnecessarily.
2. Despite a difference in time, location, and circumstances and in race, gender, religion, occupation, and
education, the essence of life has been same because the ways of how we eat, pee, poop, and
mate for survival, growth, and continuation has remained unchanged forever.
4. The contents of living is to satisfy two holes; they are the upper hole-the mouth to eat and drink for
survival, and the lower hole-genital opening to procreate for continuation. If not fulfilled timely, unrest
5. The malfunction to distribute the power and resource for foods and sex is the very underlying causes for
personal and social unhappiness and unrest.
6. Life is a one-way street of accumulation, modification, and continuation from inception to eternity.
7. Who and what you are represents who and what you have been, and will make who and what you will be.
8. There is no magic in medicine and life; if any, that is to apply currently available knowledge, skill,
technology, medication, common sense, and wisdom at reasonable time in reasonable way to
reasonable patient so to help allow the body to undergo its best possible self-healing process to
optimize its functional improvement and recovery with its residual strength.
9. Doctors have never cured anything for anyone, but just modify something for someone to some degree
at reasonable time in reasonable way to reasonable patients with or without drugs and / or surgery.
10. Practicing high quality healthy lifestyle without overindulgence and obsession is the surest and most
important way to give any willing soul a hope to live a long happy life preceding taking drugs and
performing surgery timely at need.
serve the high demand of distorted political correctness and commercialism in daily living.
12. On STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), many adults are STD-carriers without their related symptoms
or signs; the only surest way to avoid STDs is complete sexual abstinence.
13. On contraception, always do HPT (home pregnancy test) in a week after missing the expected period
and repeat it in another week if the first HPT is negative and still in doubt since there has been no
known contraceptives carrying a 100% success or guaranty.
|Basics for Life Reality,
|What to Do at Feeling
All Willing Souls Can Do It
And We Can Help
Dr. Lin's Quest beyond Medication and Surgery
Universal Healthy Lifestyle
Roadmap to Long Happy Life